Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Finally!

Years in the Making...
This blog has been in the making for several years now. I keep putting it off but not anymore. I've needed a place to put recipes, crafts and educational ideas. And now I need a place for baby pictures since John thinks I clog Facebook with pics of G.


A Little About Me...
I am a wife to a wonderful man. John and I have been married for 6 years this last May. He is the one who is lucky enough to the guinea pig for all of my cooking and baking.




As of February I am now a mommy. Our beautiful little Gwendolyn has been such a blessing to our lives. She is a large part of the reason why I'm finally getting around to starting this blog. I need a place to share my many pictures and stories of little miss G.



 She is so absolutely perfect. I fall more in love with her each second.


Lastly for now, I am a teacher. I spend everyday of the school year educating 4 & 5 year olds. I love what I do.

What you'll find here...
My goal is to use this blog as a place for my recipes, creations for school, crafts, and of course my many pictures of the most beautiful baby girl ever. I might be just a little biased.

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment