Saturday, June 23, 2012

Vegetables and Swimming Pools

What a full weekend we've had around our house. Gwendolyn got her first swimming lesson today.


Absolutely adorable in her swimsuit. 

**Let me just make a little note. This post is mostly about her first time in the pool and her swimming lesson. Who better to teach her how to swim than me. I spent most of my childhood at the city pool, which I was a lifeguard at for 4 years. I just hope she loves the water as much as I do.






Now back to G's swim lesson...


First dip in the warm water.


This doesn't seem so bad.




She finds this very interesting.




And fun. Yay!


So much to stare at.




Just a little water over her head and face.




We had so much fun playing in the water and watching her turtle swim around the pool.


"Pruney" Feet


I don't know what we're going to do when we get to the next step of our swimming lessons. I need to find a quiet pool that I can fit in to as well. This tiny pool only fits my arms. Oh well...we still have a ways to go to get to that point. 


Garage sales and farmer's market


We also went to our first garage sale and farmer's market of the year. Yes I know. Our weekends have been very busy and full. All of my spoils for only $20. I see some fresh homemade salsa in our future. 



I had to throw in this little tid bit. Anytime we unbuckle the car seat, she is ready to "help" us get her out. Nearly every time she arches her back. Little turkey.

Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment